Electrical & Computer Engineering (ECE 189)
Thursday, June 2nd, 2022
An event held by the ECE Department to showcase Computer Engineering (CE) student teams and their “Capstone” senior year design projects
- Closest Visitor Parking to the Engineering Science Bldg (ESB) is Lot 16 and Lot 18 (Mesa Parking Structure)
- For more information about Campus Parking: UCSB Parking Svcs | Campus Map | ESB Area Map
Check out the Posters & Projects & Pizza session @ 11:45 am to 1:00 pm in the ESB Courtyard!!
About the Course
- Instructor: Dr. Yogananda Isukapalli ECE 189A/B/C)
- ECE 189 Senior "Capstone" Project Course
- ECE 189 Instructor's Course website
- College of Engineering (CoE) Capstone Projects website
This event will be photographed and/or recorded. By entering this space, you agree and grant irrevocable permission to have your likeness, image, voice, and appearance photographed and recorded for any University business-related purpose and used as embodied in UC Regents Product[s] whether recorded on or transferred to videotape, film, slides, photographs, audiotapes or other media, now known or later developed, and to be included in various University marketing, outreach, or news campaigns.
ECE 189 COMPUTER ENGINEERING PROJECT PRESENTATIONS
8:30 to 11:45 am – Engineering Science Building (ESB), Room 1001
POSTERS & PROJECTS SESSION
11:45 am to 1:00 pm – Posters & Projects & Pizza in the ESB Courtyard
Student teams from Computer Engineering and Electrical Engineering will be displaying posters and presenting final prototypes of their full year senior design projects. Attendees are all invited to explore the various projects, speak to the students, and enjoy some complimentary refreshments.